A planning application has been recently lodged for the development of new housing on the site of the popular Ashtead Park Garden Centre and Marsden Nursery – Ref: MO/2022/0474.
We strongly oppose this development as it will mean:
- Loss of local amenities for residents.
- Further loss of the green belt.
- Loss of natural boundary between Ashtead and Epsom.
- Loss of jobs.
- Increased congestion and environmental impact.
- Risk of further development.
It is important that we protect our Green Belt land and beautiful countryside.
If you agree with us, please sign the petition form below and ask your friends to do the same.